Sunday, May 16, 2010

here are the 16 photos my phone can hold. one is from today the rest are older, some more then 2 years old.
today i went bargain hunting again and probably saw 20 yard sales. i ended up not buying all the stuff i though my be good investments but i did get more AC units for the new house and the very first  piece of my tool box that one day will be full and awesome. this is just one of my quests of assimilation in suburban USA, a garage with lots of power tools and wrenches, so that one day i may hold my own yard sale and sell all this junk. the drill is actually not just for kicks, i got it because i want to build us a new bed frame from scratch and i thought that its not such a bad idea and also its an excuse to buy the tools for it. so here I start. for some reason this day has me all optimistic about stuff. i dont know why.

No comments: