Wednesday, June 20, 2007

things that make me feel slightly better (or worse)




thats a stupid title i should have kept this one for somehitng more significant then this mostly uneventfull day. another day of riots, stones and clashes with police that ended with less good photos then not. conclusion of this day amongst others, include:


i will always feel like an outsider. nowhere is my realm.


sometimes i wish i could not be.


i need to spend less time with poelpe, i will cause less damage. i know how to act around my self but not so with others, hence staying away.


i am throwing my life away. but i cant throw verry far.


eventuay (and unless i move out of here super soon) all my clothes ill be eaten by moths. my socks are all long gone now.


this was a pretty simple text. dont u think?
oh yes, and Anka rocks!

4 comments:

bob said...

mission burgers, and copley kids.

Tess Scheflan said...

Anka Does Rocks! I miss my 2 SuperStars! And Ya, I need to start a blog...

Richard Eriksen said...

Nice. Cute picture of Anka and Yona! I will buy a pair. The we can all be superstar photgraphers.

Omer Hecht said...

i think he is a dick.