Saturday, November 27, 2010

Now I know about Eric Tabuchi

After looking at the few pictures i shot over these few weeks, i found many that i like alot. none have much to do with each other, or with my project for that matter, but still i like them. some of them are of darker, later hours of the day with longer exposures, and the others are under the sun on a cloudy day. its funny niether of them came out the way i though they would when i took them. the long exposure ones have lots of light, and the lit ones have hard areas of shadows. still this going around made for a pleasant advancment to nowhere and revealed new things that i want to photograph. i am not sure what it all means. i wish i could ask poeple like frank horvat, and eric tabuchi to explain my work for me, actually thats exactly what i want poeple in my risd class and the faculty to do.
in the mean while i can play some tetris.

No comments: