Tuesday, December 25, 2007

under a golden racist sun



a new lens. a new tommrow. i had a revelation today.

strange that it came after a night of christmas charoles, and nonstop talk about me. my freinds talked to me about me. i talked to colegues about me and they answerd back about me. i got omer-lash.. im not to the 1.2 yet. one point four is pretty good though. no sharpness yet.

january holds new ideas. i had alot of important things to write here this morning. i guess i am just toerd of beeing toerd rfom the sillyt hings at work that make me work over time and over hard and get no benefit for. i am tierd of beeing tierd of all the fascist racist jews. i dont mind waiting in the line in the supermarket any more. microsoft rules.

like i said, yaniv weissa is a true jenius photographer, i am honored to know him and work with him. i am so happy i have the oprotionity to see somone whos phootgraphic ideas relate so similirraly to mine even though his interpertations is completly diffarent, and motivations are intense and derrrive from other places then mine.

http://www.waissa.com/

small tributes make all the diffarence.

No comments: