Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dexterity


i am the guy everyone secretly likes to hate. its not that they hate me in hiding, i am sure that if confrunted they wount have any problem wiht the fact, but probely would not go out an d say it fo rno reson as somthing that bothers them as much. i am somoene who poeple like to despise his antagnostic behavior and demeanor in general. thats why i want to be like other poeple all the time. i want to know how to be me just as other poeple want me to be so that they would like me. i want to be like colonel Corn and Colonel Cathcart. i want yusarian to like me. i want him to talk in favor of me. i want to be somoene that poeple like to listen to or recognise the fact hemight have somtihng to say. but they dont, and its far gone and long for me to change who i am and how i am. and its not that i think there is somtihng worng with me, just that i am someone that dosent fit toher poeple. i hate beeing alone as well. i hate beeing just me for myself and having a one person salad, and a single serving dinner rutine. i enjoy eating alone, all the time. i enjoy eating alaone muhc more when i am eating wiht someone when i know i could have been eating on my own alone, in peace and qiuet and have all this time for my self. but i never take proper breaks from work, wheni should actualy do that more often. i get my food and eat it qiucly, then i jump back to work, talk impolitly to my co workers, wich is a direct result of there beeing 3 new workers, who nonoe of wich actualy care about photography or work at all and not that i should care but that just creatsmore work for me and i hate doing other poeple wotk becasue they are incompitent. idf they were able but precoupied i have no problem with that. i suck.

at least i can get WZLX in jerusalem israel.

No comments: