Wednesday, October 15, 2008

hopes and promisses


a new time and time again i start this blog. hopfully this time there will be as much fuel to drive it forward as there was almost a whole year ago when i started it with the suppert of friends who are not near me now. i guess i have been chaneling my motivation in to a more personal avenue, though this blog probebly has less readers then my emails, and so this is even a more intimate personal arena. however i guess there are things that are for me to know and for the public not to care about that have mostly what i am concerned with for the recent months. i cant belive how fast time goes by, on the other hand i cant understand the time that passes so slowly. between the hours on end a 4 minute developer takes, and the instant 6 minute BleachFix that i have no time to think about before i have to puor out. i am learning all over again how to live.
i guess i cant graduate this course with out tess. i am not me yet.

No comments: