Sunday, October 28, 2007

Constitution





beer is good for my digestion. one empty botle of beer on the wall makes all the diffarence. if one more bottle should happen to fall it would make the late hours of my work time feel easier.

i hate my life. as in i want to be other poeple. last week i though i lived the way my life looks, b ut now i hate it and want to be someone else. and its not that dont want to be me any more. i just want to be a diffarent me. a thinner me. a quiter me. i want to not be angry all the time. i want to not be angry with out a reason. i want to be angry, yes, and shout, but for a reason and a purpose. and now there is no puprose, andno meaning. i want to be a good photographer and i am not sure i want ot be a photographer, as i am just not verry good at it and i am not getting better wiht all the effort i am investing in getting better in it. i am not a briliant sales person. ofcourse i could sell to greatly to pelpeoe who want to buy, but thats it. so thats not it either. i am not smart enough either, and all the self beliving wount do any good. but i love who i am.

2 comments:

bob said...

i am digging the updates...

check out:
http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you are a great photographer. You have the gift from God!