Sunday, September 30, 2007

combustion



today, my toaster cought on fire while warming up my dinner.

it was alrming for a second but i quickly got on top of my sences and used a metal pan to cover the fire, only after i had pulled out my slightly seard food. the fumes of the burnt oil and teflon made me sick, i could beel every breath and my head is still spinnig a bit.

but all this made think of this great fact:

i have gone back to live like i did when i was in bsotn. with my non existant analy clean over orgenized roomate who was never there but alwyas somehew manged to rearange all the kitchen utencils after i have used the past night.

when i lived a long busy day, returned only to make a single served dinner, with a fresh salad and a component of some frozen food. reading the news on my laptop in the kitchen table and washing the dishes whilst scooping icecream to go...

i thought i was lonly then. but it was perfect. qiuet, clean. healthy. for my brain, for my body. the only problem here is that this isent boston. my roomates are black, but only culturaly black. they are allways here, noticed messy, loud and smoking.


so actualy the news is old news.

No comments: