Thursday, April 7, 2011

Four comments about the situation



1. in israel the amount of times that yelled ferociously at someone, at the top of my lungs, with a crazy violent killer face and blood pumped veins was pretty high, considering i have yet to have ever done this in America. i guess its not that there were no reasons to lash out at poeple here, not less then there are in israel, but obviously there is something preventing this from happening.

2. i use the horn on my car very rarely, and i still use it far more then any one else around me.

3. there is something wrong with my legs, making it hard for me to walk or run.

4. today i needed some of my computer nerd skills, and in the end, even though i was not able to completely fix what i was trying to, i felt really impressed with my self that i was able to read and understand all those crazy instructions, then find more problems and solutions that called for installing a 5 year old version of internet explorer in order to send some file. some of this working wiht old computer stuff makes me laugh. not only am i old, but i know what this stuff is, because way back when i really knew what all this stuff was and how it worked. not really.

No comments: