Monday, December 27, 2010

Emergence





it has been snowing. this is more snow then i have ever seen. even though it probably snowed more when i lived in Providence and i helped jay dig out his truck, our empty lot next door was a great white expanse of knee deep snow. this is goos exercise, just the other day i was going to write a post about how i am feeling fat lately. my brother used to tell me that i eat too much bread, and since it was a large portion of my diet at the time and i was not fat i did not believe him and dismissed what he said (as i did and still do with anything else he directs at me) as being just his rant for not being able to eat as much bread as i do with out gaining wheight. but for a guy whose daily exercise was a walk form the cafeteria to his office i guess that was a point. i have not been eating more bread then usual lately but my experimentation in breadmaking did mean i was eating more of it in a shorter period of time. perhaps that made me feel as if i had gotetn fat all of a sudden from eating all that bread, or i was actually now getting fat. a recent visit of friends who are in the army reminded me that the last time i cut my hair was when i was in the army. my mother had recently written about samson and some how my being fat and long hair came together for some wierd reason. perhaps this is kind of like in the story of samson only the other way around and in order to get my power back i need to cut my hair.

after that i developed some film.

No comments: